Xtar Chargers are a brand that have lead the charge on real high quality chargers and useful accessories, and they’ve never changed course after being founded in 2006. We’re bringing back the best, because you deserve it!
The Xtar X4 and X2 chargers are both wall AC powered chargers, they both charge Li-Ion and Ni-Mh batteries in many sizes, they both do a damn good job at it.
The only difference is the Xtar Battery Charger X2 has two (2) bays and the Xtar X4 has four (4), how about that.
The X series of chargers special feature is their super cool display, inspired by a tachometer, revving up your batteries for their next race.
Watch the tachy slowly turn upwards to the sweet 100% on the wheel, or check out the current charge rate, voltage present in the battery, and (estimated) battery capacity on the rest of the generous screen.
The Xtar Battery charger is constructed of tough and fire resistant ABS materials, and has overcharge, reverse polarity and short circuit protections.
Xtar X Battery Charger X2 – X4 Specs:
- Xtar X4 Battery Charger:
- Xtar Charging Rates: 1 or 2 batteries x 2A / 4 x 1A / 4 x 0.5A
- Use the inner two slots for 0.5A charging, and the outer two slots for 2A in one bay or 1A across two bays
- Xtar X2 Battery Charger:
- Xtar Charging Rates: 1 battery x 2A / 2 x 1A / 2 x 0.5A
- Xtar Compatible Li-Ion Batteries: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17355, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Xtar Compatible NiMH / NiCd Batteries: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and current mAh capacity
- Xtar Battery Chargers automatically detect battery type and adjusts charging method to suit: three stage charging (TC-CC-CV) for Li-Ion and pulse charging for NiMH / NiCd
- Xtar Battery Chargers offer soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries
- Reverse polarity, short circuit, overheat protections
- Effective heat dissipating design and fire resistant ABS case
- Input Power: 100-240V @ 50/60Hz / 0.8A or 5V / 2.1A
- Xtar Battery Chargers Li-Ion Charging:
- 0.5A Constant Charging Current: 500mA
- 1A Constant Charging Current: 1000mA
- 2A Constant Charing Current: 2000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- Xtar Battery Chargers NiMH / NiCd Charging:
- 0.5A Pulse charging current: 500mA
- 1A Pulse charging current: 1000mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 1.45V ±0.1V
- Xtar Battery Charges USB Output: 5.0V ±0.25V / 1A
- Over discharge Protection Voltage: 3V ±0.2V
Whilst all batteries we carry, and those recommended for vaping are “unprotected” cells, these chargers will not fit protected 20700 or 21700 batteries. Rest assured that your device carries the protections you require with regulated mods.
What’s in the Xtar Battery Chargers box:
- 1 x Xtar X2 Battery Charger OR Xtar X4 Battery Charger
- 1 x Xtar Battery Charger AC Power Cable
- Xtar Battery Chargers User Manual
- Xtar Battery Chargers Warranty Card
Samsung 18650 25r 2500mAh 20A Battery’s can be found HERE
Hear at Vape Away we pride our self’s on offering Premium E-Liquids at affordable prices, check out our complete range of sort after premium e-liquids from around the world.
Keep up to date on our latest promos and give away’s, be sure to follow us on our social media channels.
Please note that all premium E-Liquid are nicotine-free, Vape Away dose not sell or supply nicotine under any circumstances.