18650 Battery’s are for vaping, ask them yourselves.
The 18650 Battery carries a 2600mah typical capacity and a maximum continuous discharge of around 30A, smashing the worldwide favourite cells previously holding their titles. With the 18650 Battery, you can also look forward to incredible operating temperatures, low internal resistance and is even somehow capable of up to six amps worth of charging (editor’s note: we wouldn’t recommend anything above two amps for an optimal cell lifecycle).
18650 Battery Specs:
- Rated Capacity: 2.6Ah (Typical), 2.5Ah (Minimum)
- Rated Discharge: constant 0.52A discharge until 2.5V at 23C
- Rated Charge: Limiting 2.6A and constant 4.2V charge for 1.5 hours or 50mA at 23C
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Shipping Voltage: >3.45V (approximate state of charge on arrival <30%)
- Internal Resistance: ≤ 20mΩ (measured by AC impedance at 1kHz)
- End of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V
- End of Discharge Voltage: 2.5V
- Charging Time: approximately 90 minutes
- Maximum Charging Current: 6A
- Maximum Discharging Current: 35A (this is NOT continuous)
- Operating Temperature:
- Charging: 0~60C
- Discharging: -40~60 oC
- Storage Temperature: <35C, recommended <23C for long term storage
What’s in the case:
- 1 x 18650 Battery
Be sure to check out our 18650 Battery capable Devices HERE
You can find the XTAR VC2S USB Battery Charger HERE!
You can find the XTAR X Battery Charger Series – X2 HERE!
Here at Vape Away, we pride ourselves on offering Premium E-Liquids at affordable prices and check out our complete range of sort after premium e-liquids from around the world.
Keep up to date on our latest promos and give away’s, be sure to follow us on our social media channels.
Please note that all premium E-Liquid is nicotine-free, Vape Away does not sell or supply nicotine under any circumstances.